Thursday 20 June 2013

Beady Eye

Highlight: Revisiting The Camden Centre (last time I was there was the NME Brat Awards over a decade ago)







Lowlight: Not having a photopass on the door - DON"T THEY KNOW WHO I AM!!!

Fill-in: The pass was arranged via Sony Japan Record company who book me to take photos of their events in London for the Japanese Press. I am not taking photos for the UK press, or the UK Record Company, or the Japanese Record Company so getting a pass is a bit long winded as I don't fit into any department, but eventually I had ticket and pass.

Tech spec: Usual gig lighting - blue, red, dark, top lit. The rule of thumb is look for the angles when the light is down and as soon as the light comes up snap away. I had to get all the band members so it was pretty tricky - but Liam is always good for photos.



No comments:

Post a Comment