Wednesday 16 January 2013

PPL Youth Jazz


Highlight: Meeting some people who knew where Sandford was - my home town - or should I say home village.







Lowlight: Lots of talented young musicians - I have trouble on the comb and paper.

Fill-in: A group of young Jazz musicians from Devon take to the floor at the House of Commons to entertain APPJAG (All Party Parliamentary Jazz Appreciation Society). A cultured way to start the year

Tech spec: With ten musicians on stage, the main challenge with this is dodging all the mikes and music stands, staying out of the way of the audience - and of course watching foregrounds, backgrounds, framing, lighting and after all that catching the definite moment....Thank God for my Yoga training as I had to get into some pretty weird positions.

No comments:

Post a Comment