Monday 27 August 2012

The Poetry Society Exhibition

Highlight: Getting another exhibition at The Poetry Society cafe.

Lowlight: Not having time to see it on display




Fill in: In the middle of July I got an email from the Poetry Society asking me if I could arrange some prints as they wanted to refresh the exhibition of mine in the cafe. I of course obliged. They sent through the print requests, and the whole hting was done in less than a week. I have still yet to visit the thing having been totally immersed int he Olympics and Paralympics for most of the Summer but hope to get there very soon

Tech spec: Prints are often needed at break neck speed by organisers and it is good to know who you can rely on to deliver. If I have time I always look for the best deal. usually Sams Photolab who do outstanding prints at outstanding prices, but when I'm in a hurry I use the only one I am used to and that is Photobox. Getting to know your suppliers and how they work is very important when you are under pressure.

Exhibition is at:

Printers I like to use when I have time on my hands:
http://www.samsphotolab.com/

Printers I use when I'm in a rush:
http://www.photobox.co.uk/



No comments:

Post a Comment