Tuesday 19 March 2013

Public Sector Leaders Conference


Highlight: Talk by Nicola Millard, Futurologist at BT. She completely demystified social networking for me with a dance floor analogy.





Lowlight: My dance floor social skills are almost as bad as my social networking ones.

Fill-in: This was a conference for Public Sector Leaders themed around surviving the drastic economic climate which is to blow gales around us for at least the next five years. Cheerful stuff. Actually all the speakers were extremely engaging. I didn't feel sleepy even once and came out feel I could lead the nation back to prosperity and enthusiasm with a few deft links on my facebook page and a pep talk with my local councillor on how to use his/her smartphone.

Tech spec: For Conference lighting it was not too bad as the projection was bright enough for the room to still be lit with daylight. I did however have mixed lighting issues with daylight and fluorescent and tungsten all fighting each other. I stuck the LED light on camera for the networking shots to make it a bit easier in post editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment