Tuesday 16 April 2013

Atlanta Bluff Head Dresses for FAE


Highlight: Working with Atty - an absolute star



Lowlight: Not enough time to plan shoot.

Fill-in: Karen Kay of Fae magazine contacted me needing a cover photo, needing Photoshop and needing it now! In her usual efficient way she duly sent me a beautiful model complete with make up and head-dresses before I'd even had chance to think about what I was going to do with her.

Tech spec: I went for a simple head shot as Atty is a model and actress and perfectly at ease in front of the camera. I used brolly 45 degrees on left side, light diffused with silk 90 degrees right side which spilled out onto the blue background and two led ring lights to light Atty's gorgeous red hair. I then photoshopped layering textures of spiders webs, marble, stars and flies wings and turning the lot green to get  a Summery feel for the Fae Summer Issue. No Photoshop was done to Atty apart from turning her eyes green.

No comments:

Post a Comment