Thursday 1 November 2012

The Independent Post Company


Highlight: Seeing Simon Frodsham again- he's always smiling.

Lowlight: Meeting his business Partner Mykola - equally smiley - how can these people be so cheerful!



Fill in: Simon is an old contact from Sony, and is one of the most dynamic people I've met, so it was great to receive his call to do his corporate portraits. I was running late, but Simon greeted me with his usual cheerful demeanor. All his staff were equally amenable and the job was done very quickly.


Tech spec: I like to use the location as a background if possible, but I always take a plain background just in case. The office had great light and I just had to use fill in off camera flash to balance the light.



For more info:

http://www.indepost.co.uk/

Simon wrote me a great review:

I've been commissioning portrait photographers for over thirty years and I have to say Hayley is one of the best I've worked with.  She works calmly, efficiently and with great style.  She has the enviable gift of helping even the most unwilling subject to relax.  And, most importantly, the results are never less than truly excellent.   I can't recommend her enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment