Saturday 5 May 2012

The Poetry Society


Highlight: Visiting The Poetry Society Cafe as I get to be egotistical and admire my pictures on the wall.

 





Lowlight: Not having time to get anything to eat.

Fill in: I was called the day before to get some images of the cafe, which the society wants to hire out as a space and to set up a few shots of one of the staff members tutoring a young person.

Tech spec: I always find it quite difficult to set up these shots as a natural set up is not good for camera angles, so it needs placing and requires a bit of acting ability from the subjects. Luckily my subjects knew each other well and getting them to interact was not hard. Both were a bit self conscious but that doesn't matter as you get the smiles as they look at each other.


No comments:

Post a Comment