Friday 27 January 2012

London Assembly Holocaust Ceremony

Highlight: The first job where I try out my new Nikon V1 in anger.
Lowlight: The Holocaust - always makes me depressed.Fill in: Usually my first job of the year at City Hall, this annual event is a sombre affair with young and old people paying tribute to the victims of the Holocaust. Discretion and respect is the key.

Tech Spec: The DSLRs of today are clangingly loud. I recently invested in a Nikon V1 and lens adaptor as it has a completely silent shutter mode. Although it has taken me a bit of time to get used to the compact camera layout, the results are impressive and I can take a lot more shots no I have no fear of glaring looks from the guests every time I press the shutter.
For further details: http://www.london.gov.uk







No comments:

Post a Comment