Tuesday 31 January 2012

Tree

Highlight: January is a quiet month of me so it's nose to the grindstone with accounts, redesigning website, sorting portfolio, archiving pictures, etc. OR…HAVE A GREAT TIME WORKING ON SOMETHING CREATIVE!!!!
Lowlight:
Not enough time to work on some more - BUT I'LL BE BACK!
Fill in: I shot Tree in November as part of a band shoot and loved her style - A tribal Fusion Belly Dancer. She had bones in her hair, could juggle swords, glittered with rubies, wore skulls for a bra - what's not to love! What's more she looked like a model from Vogue knew how to pose. I took quite a few of her in the narrow changing room against a white backdrop worth a view to styling it up.


Tech Spec: The shot was taken against a white Hi-lite lit by a brolly. I also took lots of details shots of Tree's hair, jewellery and costume. The trees were images from stock I had shot myself and the birds were from
cgtextures.com. I ended up with over 50 layers but I think it works okay. Still trying to face the accounts...

For more about Tree visit:

http://www.spiraltribedancecompany.co.uk/

For free image samples: http://cgtextures.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment