Friday 20 January 2012

SLAMbassadors

Highlight: This event always puts my faith back into the younger generation. The kids are insightful, respectful, talented and wise beyond their years.

Lowlight: They do not get the press they deserve.
Tech Spec:
 Tried out my new D7000. I would love the new D4 but finances are low. So to give my kit a boost I got rid of the D300 and replaced it with the D7000 - it is quieter, better on low light and still has the DX format to give my long lenses the extra boost in focal length. The down side is it is not professional grade so I will have to go easy on it - but it will probably only come out for concerts where I need the extra focal length and conferences and events where discretion is the key - e.g. this one where young people are performing, sometimes for the first time, and nerves do not need extra shaking by my constant clicking.






For further details: http://www.poetrysociety.org.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment